Munro food vacuum canisters
Status glass food vacuum canisters
Electric canister hand pump
Status canister hand pump
Canister hand pump
Recently viewed products
What Our Customers Have To Say?
Food vacuum canisters are great for keeping all your soups and stews fresher for longer, also soft foods like bread and cakes, also salads. All the foods that are hard to vacuum seal in a bag. All of our food vacuum canister sets come with a hand pump to vacuum the air out, so there is no need to get the vacuum sealer out to use the vacuum canisters. You don’t even need to own a vacuum sealer to have a set of these canisters. The Full Triton vacuum canisters are the top of the range made by Status in Slovenia. The Munro food vacuum canister set is also from Status and consist of a Triton body with a polycarbonate lid. The vacuum canister set of 3 are from China and are top quality with 3 different sizes.
We have some great videos on the Status food vacuum canisters here.
Consider Storing Food in Vacuum Sealed Containers
Storing leftover food is tricky. You must implement specific measures to prevent the food from spoiling while preserving the flavour and goodness. Sometimes, some items are difficult to place in a vacuum-sealed bag. This occasion is when you require the use of vacuum-sealed containers. Soups, stews, salads, and soft foods are examples of items that require vac seal containers. Food vacuum sealers Australia stock a huge range of vacuum sealing bags and rolls, including vacuum-sealed containers.
Benefits of Using Vacuum Food Storage Containers
In an age where population growth exceeds available food resources, there is no room for wastage. Every morsel counts and to ensure you’re helping the cause; you must consider the storage of leftover food. After spending your hard-earned dollars on ingredients, it’s disappointing to throw away food because you didn’t store it correctly.
The advantage of owning vacuum seal food containers is evident when you store liquid foods, meat, fish, salads, and soft fruit. Air is the enemy for these types of food as it promotes the development of microbes which can be harmful. Using a vacuum-sealed container locks in the nutrients while preventing air from affecting the item.
- You will drastically reduce your food wastage and find that you save money and time. The majority of these containers extend the life of your food by up to four times more than conventional containers.
- Consequently, you will reduce the number of trips you make to the store to replenish goods that have become spoiled. You start saving money that you would have spent on fresh food items and the fuel costs of driving to the store.
- Besides the various liquids you can store in a container, it’s perfect for keeping cheese, cold meats, and cakes safely. Usually, when you store certain items in the fridge, they tend to attract the odours of other products.
- When it’s time to remove the item you want, it has a terrible odour which is unappealing causing you to throw it out. With the vacuum-sealed container, you can rest easy knowing that nothing is entering the canister to affect your food.
If you’re a fan of marinating meat, it traditionally takes approximately eight hours for the sauce to infuse itself into the food item. However, when you employ the use of a reusable vacuum canister, you complete the process within 20 minutes.
What to Expect from Food Vacuum Sealers Australia Regarding an Environmentally Friendly Vacuum Canister
We started our operation out of a desire to discover the ideal kitchenware that is appropriate for Australasian's. Consequently, we found ourselves partnering with various suppliers from around the world, particularly from Europe. Quality was one of the factors that convinced us to import these products for the local market. During our 12-year history, we’ve exceeded the expectations of our customers with the products we supply.
We have an extensive range of vacuum seal containers that are BPA-free which means it’s safe for you to store food without worrying about chemical contamination.
- These containers are incredibly convenient as you can stack them up, which saves space in your fridge and freezer. It comes with a hand pump, so you don’t have to depend on a vacuum sealer or be near a power outlet to benefit from these canisters. However, if you want to use the sealer to remove the air from the container, it doesn’t have to be a specific brand. Additionally, when you’re ready to heat the contents of the container, simply remove the lid and pop it into the microwave as it is entirely safe.
- With a focus on quality, we ensure that we back our products with a minimum one-year warranty. If you purchase our European vacuum sealers, we’ll cover the repairs on the machine for two years.
- Furthermore, we can conduct repairs and servicing of appliances that you acquire from our store. We’ve been members of the Caravan and Camping Industry Association since 2015 which confirms that we’re in touch with our customers’ requirements' and you can be sure of the quality of our products.
We offer a streamlined online shopping experience that is incredibly convenient. You can shop from the comfort of your home, especially if you require our products as a gift for a family member or friend. After browsing our store, you add the items you desire to your cart and finally check out using one of several payment methods, including Afterpay. After that, we’ll get your package to you via Australian Post.
About Food Vacuum Sealers Australia
Since 2008 we’ve been promoting and demonstrating the use of our supreme kitchenware at home shows, caravan and camping shows, and field days across Australasia. By virtue of continually travelling to these events, we’ve personally used the products that we market and stand by what we supply. Vacuum storage containers are but one aspect of our catalogue as you will find a plethora of items to make your home or commercial kitchen better.
Contact us if you have any questions about our products or if you need assistance.