Status universal vacuum lids
Status universal vacuum lids
Our Status universal vacuum lids will turn any of your round bowls, pots, cans, jars, or containers into a vacuum canister or seal mason jars in 2 simple steps. Step 1. Place the lid on top of a round, smooth, clean, solid surface. Step 2 pump the air out with the status hand pump, supplied. The Status universal vacuum lids can also be used for sealing mason jars and preserving jars. Keeps food 3 - 4 times longer. Fantastic for liquids and soft foods, also if you're a salad lover you can't go past the Status universal vacuum lids. The vacuum process will not crush soft foods. The upper hard shell of the Status universal vacuum lids are ABS plastic, so they are very durable and all the valves and vacuum sealing gaskets are silicone. These have all been tested to health safety standards. Lids are sold separately when available
Status universal vacuum lids kit sizes
- 1 x 6 cm lid, fits 3 cm - 5.5 cm.
- 1 x 8.2 cm lid, fits 4 cm - 7.5 cm.
- 1 x 13.5 cm lid, fits 6 cm - 13 cm.
- 1 x 21 cm lid, fits 10 cm - 20 cm.
- 1 x 25.5 cm lid, fits 18 cm - 25 cm.
- 1 x Status hand pump, included.
Features of Status universal vacuum lids kit
- 6-piece set, 1 hand pump and 5 Status universal vacuum lids.
- Fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher safe.
- BPA Free.
- Use your own vessel from home.
- Use for sealing mason jars (explained below)
- Use for resealing screw on tin lid jars (explained below)
- Does not crush soft or delicate food.
- European quality made in Slovenia.
- Free transit tracking.
Status universal vacuum lids kit used for sealing mason jars.
Mason lids can be sealed onto the jar by putting them under vacuum. This can be done inside a canister but with a canister you are limited to size as the jar needs to fit completely inside of it. So with the Status universal vacuum lids you can use any bowl or vase that will fit your jar inside as long as the diameter is not greater than 25 cm (the largest lid)
The process is done by placing the lid on the mason jar then screw the band on so that it just touches the lid, not loose and not tight. Then put the Status universal vacuum lids on the bowl or vase and vacuum it with a hand pump or a vacuum sealer. You are trying to achieve a full vacuum of 90 kpa. Once that is done then release the vacuum as fast as possible and the mason jar lid or tin lid will pop down and vacuum seal as the vacuum rushes out of the bowl or vase. If it does not work the first time then play around with the tightness of the band or lid, it needs to be exactly right for the process to work
- Estimated delivery for standard post for NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD: Dec 08 - Dec 12
Allow extra for SA, NT, WA All orders shipped with Australia post. Express post is quicker but not overnight
Our products have a 1 or 2 year warranty. For a full description of our warranty policy please visit Our warranty policy