Status HV100 home vac
Status HV100 home vac - Food Vacuum Sealers Australia
Make your weekly meal preps easier and faster with Status HV100 home vac. It’s a domestic food vacuum sealer with the capabilities of a commercial vacuum sealer. With this little machine, you can quickly store chopped veggies, marinated meat, stocks and leftovers. It’s the perfect tool to maximise your time in the kitchen and reduce your family’s food waste.
Vacuum-pack food like professionals
The Status HV100 home vac comes with functionalities & features you would normally find in a commercial food sealer. As such, you can vacuum-pack your food like the kitchen pros.
Other Status HV100 home vac details you need to know.
- European-quality design from Slovenia.
- 29 cm sealing width, single 3 mm seal.
- Fast single piston pump. 130w
- Strong vacuum pressure.
- 8L per minute.
- Auto vacuum/seal function.
- Lid locks down.
- Pulse function with manual seal.
- Quick cooling time.
- Auto over-heat shut down.
- Removable liquid tray with liquid sensor shut off.
- Compatible with canisters and other accessories.
- Extensive user manual.
- One-year warranty.
- Quick delivery time, free delivery tracking.
CLICK HERE to view a video on the operation of the Status HV100
- 130 watts.
- 29 cm wide vacuum area and sealing bar.
- Single heat seal, 3 mm in width.
- Single piston pump, 8 L per min, full vacuum 75Kpa.
- Removable liquid tray with liquid sensor.
- Duty cycle 20 seconds.
- Canister port on left side.
- Auto and pulse function, with manual seal.
- Easy to operate control panel.
- Vac/seal: This is the automatic vacuum packing function. When you choose this function, the machine will fully vacuum and automatically switch to seal. Just make sure the lid is locked down before pressing this option.
- Mode/Normal/gentle: The normal/gentle function is suitable for most domestic food vacuum sealing needs, especially for packing soft, moist and liquid food items. In this mode, the pump works slowly to give you greater control of the vacuum bag.
- Food/Dry/moist: The standard operation is originally set on dry. You can switch it to moist mode to prolong the sealing time, which is ideal for the first two seals in cold conditions or if you’re packing liquid items and notice liquid around the seal area. It’s recommended to only use the moist mode for three consecutive seals and then switch it back to dry to keep the seal from melting.
- Seal: This merely runs the seal function. Make sure to lock down the lid to ensure the pump completes the cycle. It’s recommended for just sealing bags or producing a vacuum bag from a continuous roll.
- Pulse: It’s a great sealing function because of its precise air suction. The pump will only work while you press the pulse button, giving you much-needed control when vacuum-packing soft food or liquid items. The pulse mode is also suitable when using wine stoppers and vacuum canister hoses, lids & jugs.
- Stop: The stop button allows you to cancel any mode. It may seem like a basic function, but it usually comes in handy when you need to pause or stop the machine from sucking too much air or improperly sealing the bag due to a loose lid.
- Canister Function: The canister port is on the left hand side of the vacuum sealer. Push the end of the canister hose all the way into the port. Lock the lid down and put the other end of the hose onto the canister valve. Then hold the pulse button down, the pump will cut out once the correct negitive pressure has been reached. Have the food in the canister 1.5 cm down from the top.
- Status HV100 Home Vac
- Power cord
- 25 bags (20 cm x 30 cm)
- 1 connector for vacuum canisters
- 1 built-in liquid trap
- 1 manual roll film cutter
- 1 user manual
Stataus HV100 only
Weight 1.5Kg, L 39 cm, x D 17 cm, x H 8 cm.
Status HV100 in the box
Weight 2.3Kg, L 42 cm, x D 24 cm, x H 12 cm.
- Estimated delivery for standard post for NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD: Dec 08 - Dec 12
Allow extra for SA, NT, WA All orders shipped with Australia post. Express post is quicker but not overnight