Status seal kits
Status seal kits
The foam and rubber Status seal kits are something that does generally wear out from general use, these Status seal kits replacements can be supplied from Food Vacuum Sealers Australia. It may even get liquid on the Status seal kits that will form a hard part in the seal and stop the machine from working properly. You can remove the foam Status seal kits and place it in warm water to soak and that will get the dried liquid out of the foam Status seal kits. Most of the time this will work as long as the foam gasket is not damaged. If it works ok you may not need to replace it just yet.
Status seal kits available.
- Status Minivac gasket seal kit, 2 foam seals.
- Status HV100 Home vac gasket seal kit, 1 top foam seal, 1 bottom rubber seal.
- Status FV500 Family vac gasket seal kit, 1 foam seal.
- Status HV500 Home vac gasket seal kit, 2 foam seals.
- Status SV2000 semi-commercial gasket kit, 2 foam seals.
- Status Solid 300 gasket seal kit, 1 top foam seal and 1 bottom rubber seal.
- Status Provac 360 gasket seal kit, 1 top foam seal and 1 bottom rubber seal.
We also supply other seal kits for the machines that we offer and continue to stock parts for a few years after we stop selling a particular model. If your vacuum sealer is another brand other than what we stock then you will need to contact the point of purchase or the manufacturer. Most of the reputable companies will stock spare parts for the vacuum sealers they sell. It is not good to pay good money for a vacuum sealer and then realize that you can not get spare parts for it. Foam seals will wear out on any vacuum sealer with use and if they can not be replaced the vacuum sealer will not work as it should. It pays to research this first.
Here is an article about replacing all of the Status seal kits
- Estimated delivery for standard post for NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD: Dec 03 - Dec 07
Allow extra for SA, NT, WA All orders shipped with Australia post. Express post is quicker but not overnight
Our products have a 1 or 2 year warranty. For a full description of our warranty policy please visit Our warranty policy