Status SV2000 Semi-commercial
Status SV2000 Semi-commercial Vacuum Sealer
Status SV2000 Semi-Commercial Grade Food Vacuum Sealer, Cryovac machineThe Status SV2000 Semi-commercial is manufactured in Europe by Status of Slovenia. This new machine uses state-of-the-art technology that out performs any other vacuum sealer in its class.
- European quality made in Slovenia
- Double Pump 22L per minute
- Australia's BEST 2 year warranty
- Free transit tracking
- Wide 28cm sealing bar with single 3mm seals
- Fast double turbo pumps, draws 240w
- Generates a vacuum pressure of -0.80 KPA with continuous vacuum for large volume and quick cooling time
- Accurate operation
- Auto door-opener after vacuum cycle
- liquid protection with built in liquid tray
- Auto liquid cut ot detection
- Quiet when sealing
- Manual function for soft foods and liquids
- Very fast vacuum cycle
- Canister port
- built in liquid trap and cut off
- Roll film holder
- Cutter included
- Extensive user manual
Incuded in the box
- Status SV2000 Semi-commercial
- Power cord
- 1 roll 28cm x 1.5m
- 1 roll 20cm x 1.5m
- 3 bags 28cm x 36cm
- 3 bags 20cm x 28cm
- 1 connector for vacuum canisters
- 1 manual roll film cutter
- 1 user manual
- For any assistance or enquiries regarding the Status HV500, please call 0427131007.
The Status SV2000 Semi-commercial is only available in Australia from BJ Enterprises and Marketing.
Status SV2000 Semi-commercialThe Status SV2000 Semi-commercial is encased in a strong housing, for a long lasting semi-commercial vacuum-power.
With it’s quiet vacuum operation you can achieve strong single 3mm seals seals with a wide the 28cm sealing bar.
Our Status SV2000 Semi-commercial generates a vacuum pressure of -0.80 KPA with continuous vacuum for large volume, and short cooling period.
Quiet when sealing, manual function for soft foods and liquids, and liquid protection with built in filter to protect the strong single pump.
Status SV2000 Semi-commercial will give you 2 Years of worry free use, guaranteed!
28cm Single Sealing Bar with 3mm seals
Vacuum Pressure of -0.80KPA removes 22L of air per minute.